The wedding was a smashing success. The honeymoon was awesome. You have opened all the gifts and now it is time to consolidate and build your new nest together. Fast personal loans online can help you cover the upcoming additional expenses.
Old Places vs. New
According to statistics, 60% of couples today move in together before the wedding. However, this leaves 40% who chose to remain in their own homes until after the big day. In either situation, it is best to begin the marriage (or living together relationship) in a new home. Why? Because “his place” or “her place” can never really become “our place.” One will feel that their space has suddenly been invaded and the other will never feel at home. Your new marriage needs a fresh dwelling, into which you can infuse your energies as a couple. So let’s say you were in the 40% bracket, this means house hunting, packing, and moving all your stuff from your separate bachelor pads to your new shared home. Yes, more money to spend, but don’t fret. Fast personal loans online can help you so you can move on to the fun part—unpacking!
How Much Do I Need?
The first thing you need to do is budget your moving costs. You have three options for minimizing your costs: (1) do everything yourself, (2) self-service move, and (3) full-service move. Your total budget, regardless of the option you choose, is going to depend upon how much stuff each of you has to move, and the distance to your new abode. The longer the move, the more you should depend upon professionals.
A do-it-yourself move is the least expensive. You will need to buy all your moving supplies—boxes, tapes, etc., and rent a truck, which at most should cost you $2,500.
A self-service move means that you do all the packing and load the truck, and professionals come to drive the truck to your destination. Once they arrive, you unload and unpack. If you both only have a few belongings and are not moving out of state, you should expect to pay between $1,000-5,000 for a self-service move.
A full-service move leaves everything in the hands of the professionals. You may need to choose this option if you both work and can’t arrange time away to handle all the labor-intensive tasks involved in moving. This can cost you anywhere from $2,000-25,000, depending upon the sizes of your previous residences and the distance of your move. Obviously, if you are just going across town it will be closer to $2,000.
How do I Pay for Everything?
Fortunately today you can easily find personal moving loans with just a computer or mobile device and a good internet connection. Personal loans online are easy to locate and access, and the process is simple and speedy, just what you need to ease the pain of moving day. Your furniture and other costs involved with setting up a new home, such as furniture or appliances, can be covered with a fast personal loan similar to what you used to help cover the expenses of your wedding and honeymoon.