Mother’s day is just around the corner, and the way time is flying, there is very little time left to think about what to buy and how to make the day special for your Mom. If you are like most of us, you don’t have a lot of extra money sitting around. So, how do you get your mother that awesome gift for Mother’s Day without going into debt? Here is a list of ten super Mother’s Day gifts all for under $50.
1. If your Mom is a coffee lover, give her a Chemex, the newest, trendy and very efficient way to brew fresh coffee. Each Chemex can brew up to three cups so it is perfect for when it is just Mom or when she entertains friends. You can find them at Crate & Barrell.
3. Perfume is always in vogue but picking out the scent that your Mom is sure to love can be a bit challenging. What if she does not like it? Sephora.com is your answer. The Daisy perfume, designed by Marc Jacobs, comes as a sample set of three perfume varieties so Mom can decide which scent she loves the most.
4. After a hard day of work in those uncomfortable office shoes, Mom will appreciate slipping into a pair of Espadrilles. Shopbop.com has a good selection of colors and styles for under $50, and a few that are just a little more.
5. While you are over there at shopbop.com check out the intriguing, one of a kind, tassel earrings designed by Vanessa Mooney. They come in a variety of colors and are sure to be something Mom will enjoy showing off to her friends.
6. And for all those rings, get her a Marbled Clay Ring Dish from abeautifulmess.com. The dishes are crafted from clay, glazed and fired in a kiln and are the perfect companion for her collection of rings. Makes them easier to find too.
7. Maybe Mom is too busy to get a manicure, but you can buy her a monthly subscription from Julep.com and she can give herself a manicure at home. Custom-designed boxes are delivered every month, filled with hand cream, cuticle oil, nail polish and other products
8. So that Mom never forgets what a great child you are, put her favorite photo of you on a custom iPhone case. Casetify.com offers lots of options.
9. A scented candle is something Mom probably would not buy for herself so treat her to this small bit of luxury. Bloomingdale’s.com has a large selection of luxuriously scented candles all within your gift budget.
10. Amazon.com has some really cool workspace organizers, such as the iStick Desk Organizer, which will hold her photos and supplies, and it even has a docking station for her iPhone, cup holder for her coffee or tea, and comes with storage and USB ports.
Now you should have enough leftover in your monthly budget to take Mom out for a nice brunch.